THE BEST PLACE TO BUY CONTACTS IN LAS VEGAS
- Want to Save Money? We beat Costco, 1800 Contacts and Walmart Prices 95% of the time!
- Want Convenience? Free Ship to your home or office service.
- Want to Save Time? We order your contact lenses for you.
- Want Peace of Mind? We offer Emergency Contact Lens Replacement Service with overnight shipping.
- Got a Bad or Wrong Lens? Our Doctor’s Guarantee Your Contact Lenses, You will NOT get that from online re-sellers.
- Featuring Top Brands: Acuvue Oasys; Bausch and Lomb; Cooper Contacts; Ciba contacts; Synergeyes.
Order Online with YESnick Vision
We want to make contact lenses more convenient than ever, so now you can order them here 24/7. We offer very low prices. Maximize your savings by ordering a year's supply. Just click below and enter your user name and password or register if you are a new user. We will ship your contacts directly to you, with no shipping charge in many cases! As always, our staff is just a phone call away if you have any questions.
Welcome to the 21st century in contact lens ordering. Simple, safe & secure delivered to your door!
Your Contact Lens Specialists
You can conveniently wear contacts and eliminate the appearance of glasses.If you already wear contacts, there may be a type that would work better for your eyes. Each type of contacts offers different benefits, so a certain kind might work for you, while another type may irritate your eyes or cause other difficulties. The experienced and knowledgeable staff at our office can help. Dr. YESnick is highly trained in examining and assisting patients to figure out which type of contact lenses works the best for them.
Contact Lenses We Feature:
- Daily wear contacts
- Soft contacts
- Rigid contacts
- Extended wear contacts
- Color Enhancing contacts
- Color change contacts
- Single use contacts
- Astigmatism Contacts
- Keratoconus Contacts
Learn About Contacts
TIPS FOR WEARING CONTACTS
How to Insert and Remove Your Contact Lens Training Video.
Tips For Contact Lens Wearers
- Wash your hands thoroughly before you put on your lenses with unscented and low oil soap.
- Put your contact lenses in the same eye each time to avoid mistakenly placing the wrong contact in your eye.
- Use oil-free and fragrance-free eye makeup.
- If your contacts are stuck in the case, try shaking the case to loosen them, using your finger to remove them can cause damage to your lens.
- Until you are a contact lens pro, keep your fingernails short.
- Call your eye doctor, Dr. Yesnick, if you have any redness, pain, swelling or irritation.
TYPES OF CONTACTS
ONE DAY DISPOSABLE LENSES: The very latest contact lens technology, silicone hydrogel, is now available in daily disposable lenses. These lenses are perfect…no-cleaning lens wear. Now as cost effective as longer lasting lenses that require cleaning.
SLEEP-IN CONTACTS: The ultimate in convenience & safety. The Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses® is a medically safe contact lens in which to sleep for up to one month, under doctor care.
ASTIGMATISM CONTACTS *sleep-in lenses now available*: Even for large prescriptions, also available in colors. This new technology allows contact lens wear for patients that gave up in the past. Try it again, for the first time.
TWO WEEK DISPOSABLE LENSES: Offers convenience, it’s affordable & has UV protection.
BIFOCAL CONTACTS: State of the art comfort, convenience & vision WITHOUT glasses. Perfect for your office.
COLORED CONTACTS: For fun, fashion, comfort & clear vision.
KERATOCONUS CONTACT LENSES: Specially designed for you as an individual, standard gas permeable lens are less effective.
We would love to have you come in and get an exam to find a pair of contact lenses that work the best for you. Call us today at (702) 500-0525 or Book an Appointment right now to come in for your exam!
Multifocal Contacts For Children
Learn all about contact lenses for children:
- What is the best age?
- Are contacts safe for kids?
- What are the benefits of contacts for children?
- Do multifocal contacts reduce the progression of myopia?
Highlights From Our Selection:
The New Acuvue 'Define' Beauty Contact Lens
Watch this video for information on this amazing lens. Built on the 1 day Acuvue moist brand that is the number one selling contact lens. The ‘Define’ series takes enhances the already popular and comfortable new contact lens by adding a beauty enhancing effects to your eyes.
Whether you are looking for comfort, improved vision, or reduction of dry eyes symptoms, Cooper Vision offers a wide variety of contact lenses to meet your needs. Speak to Dr. Yesnick about what contacts are right for you.
The ULTRA Contact Lens
Introducing B & L's brand new monthly disposable contact lens featuring increased comfort and HD vision with MoistureSeal technology were designed to prevent dehydration of the contact lens and retain moisture for as long as 16 hours. Come into our office to try a free pair to see for yourself.
Alcon Dailies Aqua Comfort PLUS
These state-of-art contact lenses are designed with comfort in mind. These contacts require no cleaning, saving you time and hassle, while providing the very best in comfort. With a blink activated moisture technology these contact lenses will provide great vision, glasses free, with superior comfort all day long.
AIR OPTIX® COLORS
Available in a full range of beautiful colors, from subtle to vibrant. Sold with vision correction or without, making these amazing contacts available to existing contact lens wearers or those wishing for a stunning eye color. Using a 3 in 1 technology these contacts enhance the outer ring of your eye to define, the inner ring to brighten and enhance depth, and the primary color to give a new color. All of this while using a breathable lens to increase comfort and a special shield to prevent deposit build up that causes discomfort.
The unique 3 in 1 color technology blends with the eye color to provide a beautiful, natural appearance.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors are a monthly disposable contact lens from Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors contact lenses provide an advanced combination of oxygen and moisture for a healthy, natural feeling.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors lenses have a unique moisture agent that helps lubricate the lens for all day comfort from the start.
AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses combine beautiful color with a highly breathable material for white healthy looking eyes, and a smooth surface for comfortable lens wear.