HumanWare has designed Prodigi to be a more affordable and intuitive visual aid than the traditional CCTV-based electronic magnifier.
Designed for people with low vision conditions such as macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and other eye diseases, Prodigi is the world’s most advanced, all-digital personal vision assistant
- The unique Personal Vision Assistant that incorporates both a table-top magnifier and a hand-held magnifier in one easy-to-use package.
- Includes a lightweight, portable 5” HD magnifier with a touch screen, that docks right into the table-top unit.
- Touch and Tap™ controls: no X-Y table or bulky knobs to turn.
- Diamond-Edge Text™ that can be magnified as much as needed without loss of image quality.
- Switch from reading documents to listening to them, with the tap of a finger.
- Store photos and documents to take with you wherever you go.
- Available in the following languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
The groundbreaking, touch-controlled 2-in-1
Prodigi is a new vision of what an electronic magnifier can be- it is the first Personal Vision Assistant that is both a desktop and handheld magnifier, plus so much more.
The Prodigi Duo is the first HD all-digital magnifier that is both a desktop and a portable tablet. Simply detach the tablet and take it wherever you go… to the couch or bed, store or restaurant, ANYWHERE! Capture new materials, or take cherished photos or important documents with you. When you get home, latch the tablet into the docking system and enjoy reading on your 20 inch or 24 inch HD screen.
Prodigi has no confusing knobs and dials, and no clumsy X/Y table. Its Touch and Tap TM controls are easy to learn and hard to forget. Simply place your document or photo on the viewing surface and tap to zoom in and start reading with your preset magnification, enhanced contrast and reading mode. Prodigi uses the same touch controls for the desktop and portable tablet, so it’s simple to use, at home or away.
Right out of the box, the Prodigi Duo’s built-in tutorial guides you through the optimal reading preferences for your unique vision needs. Whatever size, color, contrast, orientation, or speed, Prodigi adapts to you. Do you like to read in columns like a teleprompter or do you prefer scrolling lines of text like a marquee? You chose and Prodigi takes care of the rest.
Prodigi can capture entire pages or just portions of the text in clear Diamond Edge Text TM which allows you to magnify the image infinitely without compromising image quality. See images in full color and Diamond Edge Text in enhanced contrast! No more dots for words. No more jagged or fuzzy edges. No more letters losing their shape the more you magnify. Or enjoy effortless reading with Prodigi’s many reading modes and smooth flowing text that you can magnify, speed up, slow down or even go back, all without moving your page. And don’t worry- your precious photos or important documents are saved inside your gallery so you can access them at any time. Prodigi can even read aloud for you, in up to 18 different languages, if you prefer to sit back and listen.
What’s in the box
- Getting Started
- User Guide
- Tutorial DVD
- Warranty sheet
- Power Supply
- Power cord
- LCD microfiber cleaning cloth
- USB Recharge Cable
- Reading Stand
- Tablet carrying case
- Prodigi Base
- Prodigi Tablet
- Prodigi Tablet Dimension: 88mm x 160 mm x 17 mm (3.5” x 6.3” x 0.7”)
- Prodigi Duo (20” Screen) Dimension: 458mm x 480 mm x 535mm (18” x 18.9” x 21”)
- Prodigi Desktop (24” Screen) Dimension: 458mm x 556 mm x 535 mm (18” x 21.9” x 21”)