Family Friendly Things to do while in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is probably the last place you would think of visiting with your family, let alone if kids are involved. There are many things to be wary of; infrastructure that is not stroller friendly, pervasive smoke and the scorching heat and sun in the summer. But, you actually can! In reality, Sin City has tons of family-friendly things to do. Do you need more convincing? Below we have listed a few places you can visit with your family that are both fun and safe!
Here is a List of Family Fun Stuff You Could Do
- The Shark Reef Aquarium, for example, has more than 2,000 animals within 14 exhibits. This place is both an educational and exciting experience for a town without a fully-fledged zoo. Located inside the Mandalay Bay resort, it’s designed like an ancient sunken temple with guests walking through a tunnel surrounded by water. It has an interactive touch pool where you can feed sea turtles, stingrays, and even sharks. About 100 sharks of more than 15 species call the aquarium home. There are reptiles such as the Komodo dragon and golden crocodile. It’s also incredibly convenient given its proximity to shopping centers, restaurants, and other attractions.
- The Venetian Hotel has man-made canals where a personal gondolier guides you through as they sing Italian songs during your ride. There are indoor and outdoor gondola rides, your choice. Each gondola sits up to four people and lasts up to about 14 minutes.
- The Lion Habitat Ranch kid-friendly and safe. Families to get up-close with the wildlife that you would only find in exotic parts of the world. Guests arrive to be within four feet of the animals. Depending on the day, you can even take pictures with a lion within designated areas and you get to see them fed. There is a 3-year old giraffe known as Ozzie that can use his mouth to paint one of a kind artwork for guests to take home.
- The Bellagio Resort is a beautiful place suitable for moms worried about bathroom breaks while walking the streets with kids. It has extra-large bathrooms, so you do not have to cram into a single stall with a child. It has a separate sitting (nursing) areas built into the lobby bathrooms. The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical gardens, one of the most photographed spots in Las Vegas. It is on display in the hotel lobby, and each exhibit features thousands of plants and flowers carefully crafted into colorful designs. The winter display is most impressive with a towering white fir and polar bears, penguins and snow globes. A step away from the garden is the Bellagio fountains with breathtaking water shows.
- There is a five-acre pink Adventure dome Theme Park on the strip. Here, they offer rides for every age, which range from family and kid rides to thrill rides and roller coasters. There are fair games, arcades, miniature golf and a 4-D movie adventure. It costs nothing to enter; you only pay for the ride and games you choose to play.
Truthfully, these are just a sample of some of the best places you can visit with your family in Las Vegas. Enough to show you that Vegas, can be exciting and appropriate for your family.
And most importantly don’t forget that for any of your eye care needs, YESnick Vision is here to help. Lost your glasses? We have emergency same day glasses with our in house lens lab. Something stuck in your eye, scratched your eye, or have an eye infection? Don’t sweat our awesome team will have you back to enjoying your holiday in no time. YESnick vision is the largest private family optometry practice in Las Vegas offering optometry services to residents of las vegas and tourists visiting the hotels on the strip and downtown las vegas.
Las Vegas, NV 89147
- Phone: 702-966-2020
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:40 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed