Getting to Yesnick vision Center from the hotels on Las Vegas Strip
If you have never been to Las Vegas, then its okay if you assumed you could take a breeze walk from one end of the strip to the other. Not that you can’t do it, but we would not recommend it unless you want to spend a whole day nursing blistered toes. Here are a few transportation options throughout the city that our staff recommends:
- Uber and Lyft offer ride-sharing services and are best for going to and from the resorts to outlying destinations.
- The Las Vegas Monorail operates at seven stop points on the Las Vegas Strip namely; MGM Grand, Harrah’s / The LINQ, Westgate and SLS Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Bally’s/Paris Flamingo/Caesars Palace. A single ride is $5 and for a Nevada local it can go for as low as $1. Best for persons at or near hotels that the monorail stops at.
- Taxis are the most common means and most times there are a few waiting in a taxi line at a hotel at all hours of the day or night. They are best for going to and from one property to another. You cannot hail a taxi in Las Vegas, hotels have specific areas for taxi pick-ups such as near the valet or at the main entrance.
- There’s also the Deuce bus and a 24 hour pass is $8. The best part about the Deuce is that it will actually pick you up on the Las Vegas Strip.
There are various hotels along and near the Las Vegas Strip. If you are at one of the hotels and plan to see the optometrist at Yesnick Vision Center, here are a few pointers.
If at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, the fastest route to Yesnick is 13 Miles. It will take you about 18 minutes to get there. If driving, get on Co Road 215 W/ Clark County 215 W in Enterprise from S Las Vegas Blvd and W Russell Road. Follow Co Rd 215 W/Clark County 215 W to W Flamingo Road in Spring Valley. Take exit 21 from Co Rd 215 W/Clark County 215 W. Merge onto W Flamingo Rd and our Vision Center will be on the right.
If you are coming from the Bellagio Hotel and Casino driving, head west to Bellagio Dr, turn west towards Bellagio Dr. and take a sharp left onto Bellagio Dr. Use any lane to turn left at the first cross street onto S Las Vegas Blvd. and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto W Flamingo Road. Continue straight on W Flamingo Road and our eye center will be on the left. This route will take you about 16 minutes.
If driving from the Luxor Hotel & Casino get on the Co Road 215 W/Clark County 215 W in Enterprise from S Las Vegas Blvd. Follow the Co Rd 215/ Clark County 215 W to W Flamingo Rd in Spring Valley. Take exit 21 from Co Road 215 W/Clark County 215 W and merge onto W Flamingo Road. Your eye doctor will be on the right. It will take approximately 19 minutes to get there.
From the New York-New York Hotel and Casino it will take you about 15 minutes by car. From the hotel, head south on S Las Vegas Blvd. turn right onto W Tropicana Avenue. Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right to merge onto 1-15 N. Take exit 38 for Flamingo Road. Use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto W Flamingo Road (there is a sign for West Flamingo Road). Continue straight and stay on W Flamingo Road and our optical will be on the left.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:40 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Aetna/US Healthcare
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- CIGNA (PPO only)
- United Healthcare